Cosy Camping Covid 19 2022
🧡We are open 🧡
Due to the Coronavirus we have implemented a few changes and procedures following recent government guidelines.
These may change depending on what Boris tells us, as the safety of our Cosy Campers and Cosy Team is our number one priority.
Whilst we are doing everything possible to keep everyone safe, it is important to note that we will be expecting our Cosy Campers to take all necessary measures to observe social distancing and to protect themselves and others at all times. The current Government regulations and advice will apply to everyone Cosy Camping Suffolk.
Anyone not adhering to the guidelines will be politely asked to leave as the safety of our Cosy Campers and Cosy Team is our priority
- New check-in online before arrival.
- Payments must be made before arrival.
- Check-in times will be prearranged before arrival (between 3pm-7pm) please make sure to adhere to this as best as you can.
- All gates will be open from 930am-7pm; this is to minimise contact with latches. You will be given a code for the keypad for your stay.
- Hand sanitising stations have been placed around site please use.
- Our reception and shop will be open; however, it will be operated on a one in one out basis. We will serve you any items purchased from the shop.
- Face Masks/Coverings to be worn in reception
- Adhere to any current restrictions due to Covid 19
- All above are subject to government reviews
- We have installed screen protectors in reception and would kindly ask you for contactless or card payments. No cash.
- Please use Hand Sanitiser when using all Shared Facilities
- Washing up Area to be used by only one household at a time.
- Please respect the 2m Social Distance Rule around campsite
- To comply with and assist the NHS Test and Trace system in place in England, we are required to obtain details of all households attending the site and to hold this information for a minimum of 21 days. In the event of any individual who is, or has been, on site displaying symptoms or contracting of Covid-19, we may be asked to provide that information to the NHS Test and Trace team.
(Sorry it seems a lot of do’s and don’ts again this year)
Our Cosy team will be monitoring the site, we are doing our best to make your stay safe and as stress-free as possible, but this situation is new for all of us, so any feedback greatly received.
We are all in this together and Stay Safe😊